Hello all and thank you for visiting my one-page blog! I created this site because I found an incredibly incredible PSN Code Generator. I am a gamer myself and I own a PS3, PS4 along with a PC. I usually play games in my PC because I have many friends who do that. But I also play games on my small consoles because I can relax on my own bed and get them on my own 40 Inch TV. Anyways, both PS3 along with the PS4 have a great feature, the PlayStation Network (Also known as PSN). With a PSN account, you can get many features that extend the PlayStation's functionality and joy. You can buy for instance games. Obviously to purchase games you must have some funds with your PSN account which you can buy from different payment methods or by redeeming PSN Codes. And this is exactly what we're going to mention. I found this amazing website called WorldWideHacks which I offers you a link below. According to the website, they're a team of young hackers that are passionate in creating programs to get a variety of items like platforms and games. I stepped on their website when a friend of mine sent it in my experience, I did not believe anything in the beginning but once their PSN Code Generator caught attention, I decided to download it and present it an attempt. To keep it short - It worked! After completing a proposal it talked about (The offer was easy, 7zip download) I got a direct download link, I opened the program, specified the values like their instructions said lastly clicked 'Generate'. I received a PSN Code and I immediately attended my PSN account to redeem it. In a matter of matter of moments, I got $10 funded in my PSN take into account free!
I was shocked, it absolutely was the first thing that seemed impossible to me but it had been not. I redeemed other codes and bought some games. It is literally the very best website ever, these are frequently adding new stuff, I'd seriously recommend that you check it out!
Here's the article: PSN Code Generator
According for them, their PSN Code Generator is coded within the C++ language, which is the second highest-level languages and one of the most popular ones. Unfortunately this system works with Windows XP+ only, but it will work if you are using WINE for Linux/OS X (I tried it with Ubuntu). The program uses the Brute-Force technique, which basically implies that it's wanting to guess the code. I suppose it has a validity system checker which allows that you check the code if it is valid without redeeming it. Long-term short, it's amazing.
Here are the instructions for that PSN Code Generator, there is also them on their site:
1. Extract this program from the .ZIP file
2. Open this system and specify the values.
3. Click "Load" and then "Generate"
4. Copy the code, goyour PSN account and redeem it.
If you might have checked out their program and liked it, I would recommend that you would check out their other things they have. My friend has the FileIce Downloader and it worked for him.
Because this most might cause misconceptions, I would like to clarify that I am not affiliated the slightest bit with the those who own WorldWideHacks or website itself. I created this website just to spread the saying about them. I have used considered one of their programs plus it truly worked, It is up to you if you want to keep in mind that or not.
Anyway, appreciate taking the time to read my post, I'd also love to thank the owners of WorldWideHacks for their website and their PSN Code Generator, which gave me that awesome experience, thanks a lot all!
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου